Jo has been having fun making up my Kitty Kate CAT pattern for Halloween…
LOOK how she
sweet little Kitty as…
It’s sooooo easy – you can do it too!
Download the FREE Cape & Fangs Pattern ADD-ON:
If you have already bought the Kitty Kate pattern ALL you’ll need are the FREE Cape & Fangs Templates ~>
* If you haven’t already bought the pattern here is a link for you to
go to the Kitty Kate CAT Pattern product page.
- Use plain BLACK fabric (or spotted fabric) for Kitty Kate’s MAIN colour and WHITE fabric for her paws.
- Use RED felt for Kitty’s ears and RED embroidery thread to stitch her paws, whiskers , nose and mouth.
- Use the Fang Templates to cut out 2 fangs from RED felt and glue or sew them in place on either side of kitty’s smile!
- Use the Cape template to cut out the cape from RED fleece or felt. Cut a piece of RED embroidery thread 50cm / 20 inches long.
- Sew long gathering stitches across the cape -using the dotted line as a guide.
- Pull the red thread to gather the cape and tie it around Kitty’s neck with a bow.
AND there you have her
in ALL her gruesome glory!!!!
Let me know what you think of our little Halloween TRICK???
Till next time,
Happy Halloween everyone!