Last updated: January 03, 2021
Funky Friends Factory is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand and appreciate that visitors and users of this web site are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us.
Funky Friends Factory is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in Europe:
GDPR gives people under its protection certain rights with respect to their personal information collected by us on the Site. Accordingly, Funky Friends Factory recognizes and will comply with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include:
Many of these rights can be exercised by signing in and directly updating your account information. Please Contact Us if you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance.
- Right of Access. This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction. This is your right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure. This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession (also known as the “Right to be forgotten”). However, if applicable law requires us to comply with your request to delete your information, fulfillment of your request may prevent you from using Funky Friends Factory services and may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain. You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority.
- Right to Restrict Processing. This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed.
- Right to Object. This is your right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability. This is your right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making. This is your right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable European law, or is based on your explicit consent.
Clickstream Data and Cookies
Our service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s server address, the user’s top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Internet cookies are small strings of text placed on users’ hard drives during the data exchange that happens when a browser points to a web site. Cookies allow a website to store information on a user’s machine and later retrieve it. They remember preferences you enter and then tailor a site to suit your needs. Cookies have no way of disclosing your name or any personal information.
Collection of Personal Information via Websites
General correspondence sent to this site via the contact us form will be treated as a confidencial. Your name and address details will not be added to a mailing list without your consent. We will only disclose your details to third parties –
(a) in order to process a transaction or request authorised by you; or
(b) where disclosure is required or authorised by law or an enforcement authority.
Your email address will be recorded for the purpose of responding to your feedback, enquiry, or to provide confirmation of a transaction. E-mail messages may be monitored by our website support staff for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes. Any illegal activities suggested in the content of either feedback or emails may be forwarded to a law enforcement agency for investigation as rquired by law.
Where on-line forms are available on this site and you choose to send us the form electronically that includes personal details, then Personal Information from the form would be collected for the purpose provided on the form. However, that Personal Information will not be disclosed to others, without your consent, except where required or authorised by law or an enforcement authority.
Publishing Personal Information on a website
No personal information will be published on the site without the express permission of the individual.
This site uses the PayPal service for secure transmission of personal information over the Internet. You should recognise that there can be risks with transmitting information across the Internet.
Where this site contains links to other websites not managed by Funky Friends Factory, Funky Friends Factory is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites
Variation to this Statement
You acknowledge that your use of this site indicates your acceptance of the Funky Friends Factory Internet Privacy and Security Statement. Funky Friends Factory may vary this Statement from time to time by publishing the varied Funky Friends Factory Internet Privacy and Security Statement on the site. You accept that by doing this, Funky Friends Factory has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.
Queries relating to Privacy and Security
If you have any other queries about privacy, please Contact Us.